NEC UNIVERGE SV9100 COMMUNICATION SOLUTION
Competitive businesses come in all sizes but usually have one thing in common: great teamwork. And in the age of increasingly disparate working locations for employees, communications play a crucial part. Get the most out of your workforce with the SV9100 from NEC. It’s designed for real people and real business and gets your team working together from day one:
- > Make quicker, better informed business decisions without waiting for the next weekly office meeting.
- > Respond more quickly and efficiently to customer requests to drive loyalty and keep ahead of your competitors
- > Empower your workforce with Smart Communications.
The SV9100 comes with an unprecedented warranty and future-proof technology that meets the demands of your multi-generational employees. Recognized as having the highest level of customer satisfaction among Unified Communications vendors, NEC also brings you an incredibly smart investment. Our Unified Communications platforms have been recognized by industry experts as having one of the lowest total costs of ownership on the market.
- > Unsurpassed warranty for peace of mind
- > Future-proof technology that meets the need of the
- > Recognized with the highest Customer Satisfaction among UC vendors*
- > Lower total cost of ownership**
Interruption of communications services means downtime for your business, customers and loss of revenue. That’s why NEC’s SV9100 platform is one of the easiest to configure Unified-Communications-capable systems on the market. The SV9100 easily integrates with existing IT technology as a fully interoperable digital or IP system. The user-friendly management interface streamlines system administration, giving IT Voice, Unified Communications and Voicemail from one central location.
- > Simple configuration and low maintenance.
- > Works as a digital system, IP system or a combination of the two.
- > SIP technology provides disaster recovery.
- > Easy integration with email apps incl. Microsoft® Outlook® & CRM integration e.g. Salesforce.
*According to Nemertes 2014 – **According to the Stein Technology Consulting Group (STCG) report 2014 – NEC rated lowest in Total Cost of Ownership over 5 years & Nemertes TCO Report 2013.